|Commission (via electronic channels)||0.02%(Min HK$2)||Webull|
|Commission (Force Liquidation)||0.25%(Min HK$100)||Webull|
|Trading Platform Fee (via electronic channels)||HK$10/order(Min HK$10)||Webull|
|FRC Levy||0.00015%||HK FRC|
|Stamp Duty||0.13%(Rounded up to the nearest dollar, ETFs, Warrants, CBBCs, Inline Warrants are exempted from Stamp Duty, Min HK$1)||HKSAR Government|
|Transaction Levy||0.0027%(Min HK$0.01)||HK SFC|
|Settlement Fee||0.002% (Min HK$5, Max HK$100)||HKSCC and Webull|
|Trading Fee||0.00565%(Min HK$0.01)||SEHK|
|Investor Compensation Levy||0.002% (Waived since 2005 until further notice)||Investor Compensation Fund|
1. Charges on non-HKD SEHK trades will be settled with the trade currency
2. Stock Settlement Fee: HKSCC charges 0.002% of gross value of a SEHK trade (Min HK$2.00 and Max HK$100.00)
3. From 31 May 2021, SEHK exempts the Trading Tariff on trades of Fixed Income and Money Market ETF and HKSCC exempts the minimum charges of Stock Settlement Fee on Trades of Fixed Income and Money Market ETF, until further notice. However, Webull charges the both fees according to the above standard
4. From 1 January 2022, levies payable by sellers and purchasers of securities to the Financial Reporting Council (“FRC Levy”) will commence. This is applicable to all sale and purchase of securities (admitted to trading, listed, or approved to be listed on the Exchange) recorded on the Exchange or notified to the Exchange.
|Margin Account Financing Charge|
Interest Rate: P + 1% (per annum)
|Cash Account Overdue Charge|
Interest Rate: P + 5% (per annum)
1. Interest rates may be adjusted according to the market condition, please refer to your account statement for the interest rates applied;
2. Number of financing days is calculated on a calendar day basis, based on 365 days per year. If the Available Balance of your account is negative, interest will be accrued;
3. Accrued interest of the every month is charged on the last trading day of Hong Kong stocks every month. The accrued interest will be deducted from the Available Balance at the end of this month and such balance after deduction will be the beginning Available Balance of the next month;
4. P is the Prime Rate offered by Standard Chartered.
Webull reserves the right to add, change or modify the fee schedule at its own discretion from time to time
without prior notice.
Updated on 04 FEB 2023