Webull Securities supports the use of bank accounts with the same name as the brokerage account for remittances. Users cannot use another person's bank account for third-party remittance, and cannot use another person's bank account for remittance.
1. Clients of Webull Securities reported that deposits or withdrawals using mainland bank accounts are very likely to be returned.
2. After the funds are returned according to the original route, the relevant banks may charge two-way handling fees, each of which is about 600 HKD~ 800 HKD.
3. Users feedback that the time period for the funds to be returned to the remittance bank is about 5 to 20 business days, and the actual arrival time is subject to the actual operation of the bank.
4. In addition, for withdrawals to non-Hong Kong bank accounts, Webull Securities will charge a processing fee of HK$50 per transaction.
5. The funds are returned by the bank due to the customer deposit via using a China mainland bank account or a third-party bank account, the relevant bank handling fees incurred when refunding are borne by the customer.